This is a side project I did to improve my character reading skills using R. The goal of this project was to count the frequency of letters and numbers contained within the resume using R and then to plot the frequency of each character using a histogram. The end result is shown below.


The following code was used to generate the graph seen below.



The difficulty I had with this project was trying to figure out how to display the chart with decreasing bars. I tried to use the arrange() function to arrange the column frequency using arrange(dataf,desc(Frequency)) but ggplot still graphed the bars in an increasing manner. After some googling, I found a post on stackoverflow which suggested using the reorder() function to get the desired results.